Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Keeps freaking me out, fernando looks just like me its scaring me cause I own Goats! and other farm animals, but still goats man.... what am i going to do if im really Fernando??

Sexual-Lobster responds:

start busting rhymes?

I Love You Mao Mao I Love You Mao Mao

I love it do it again, do it again. this is CN quality stuff, could be a great series. Keep it up.

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

Still awesome but why start over its was already awesome Scoot?

Pact Pact

decent scripting bit plain though, whats with the ridiculous price jumps on gear? by the time you get to third tir its like "88743488574873498" for a hat , practically a made up number that....

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Very good

You need to work the attact sequence on my turn based games if you attack a player and the player is killed before your attack is hit, you will default to the next enemy unit over. Just and Idea.

Sonny Sonny

Very good

this game is well set out just like the old ninja one. But did you need to make the last realm so hard I mean the main attack of the guy in back attribute on its victim is "this unit is going to die" how delightful. now I have to spend countless hours (Im sure your loving this) to get my units high enough to kill him in one fell swoop so I am satisfied, and I am sure he is just the begining.