Pact Pact

decent scripting bit plain though, whats with the ridiculous price jumps on gear? by the time you get to third tir its like "88743488574873498" for a hat , practically a made up number that....

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Very good

You need to work the attact sequence on my turn based games if you attack a player and the player is killed before your attack is hit, you will default to the next enemy unit over. Just and Idea.

Sonny Sonny

Very good

this game is well set out just like the old ninja one. But did you need to make the last realm so hard I mean the main attack of the guy in back attribute on its victim is "this unit is going to die" how delightful. now I have to spend countless hours (Im sure your loving this) to get my units high enough to kill him in one fell swoop so I am satisfied, and I am sure he is just the begining.

Photogrounds Photogrounds

educating

It's hard if your typing is not up to mark, however as I played the scroller wants to move throws me off.

joyce: hentai city joyce: hentai city

its ok

See, this one accually works compared too the other one why i give a 7 you got your scripting down on this however, its more for laughs, with 2 sequence art. what art tool are you using, please dont say paint of photoshop 10.0. if so then you need too up grade too a mac soft ware, or even CS3 um try person generator program too practice.

hulster responds:

Paint rules yeah, dont dis the most advance drawing program on the planed :D

Chibi manga: Dating sim Chibi manga: Dating sim

Flawed.

I will give you a five, cause scripting is hard, I have yet too post any of my work on Newgrounds yet (my Flash CS3 is messing up) so I know this is a difficult process. However I could not get too date the girls I had my states up at 50 and still never a date offered, not too mention 50? kinda a random number too stop at if your ganna goto double digits make it 99, or even better 100. some spelling and grammer issues are very dire, but then again where here for the visual not the BLAH BLAH BLAH. Over all this is ok for a first attempt, another thing your gift its kinda lame too buy a gift for someone and all she wants is a freaking flower (Redhead) I am sure when you get too dating she would want an expencive item, but she really pisses me off. -I got you a CELL PHONE!- -I dont want it...- ->:P BITCH SAYS WHAT?- Anyway anough of my rage. However if you RE-update this game Iw ill gladly test it for you, good luck on the scripting, and if you need grammer and spelling check, you can talk too me, or use your word Doc. Spell check.. Another thing um use your Computer Font text drawing it your self with a mouce/penpad complete unacceptable, you want too be professional, look professional. Remember I am not flareing you, just thought some collective thoughts would give you a few ideas.

hulster responds:

Hahahahaha Your right the gifts arent ment to be taken serious ;D if i bought my girl friend a new cellphone and she wouldent like it i would totally fuck her up (just kiding).

And thanks for the critisime i will work on my flash skill and spelling.

regards rody

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Loved it.

It was awesome, but there was one problem the I need violence but overall it was a ten and I hold a high thanks for you.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Now were talk'en.

This version rocks just as good as the Angels sims date. And I am very interested in what ever you come up with next ( how about Tinchi or inuyasha, just a thought I'm sure you have already came up with it).

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Thank you.

I'm a normal dark at heart person, but this is the best sims I have ever played and look openly too any more of your games that you may futurlly make. A thanks too Anthony Hurrell and Klacid.