Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Keeps freaking me out, fernando looks just like me its scaring me cause I own Goats! and other farm animals, but still goats man.... what am i going to do if im really Fernando??

Sexual-Lobster responds:

start busting rhymes?

I Love You Mao Mao I Love You Mao Mao

I love it do it again, do it again. this is CN quality stuff, could be a great series. Keep it up.

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

Still awesome but why start over its was already awesome Scoot?

Morrigan Does A Thing Morrigan Does A Thing

NOOOOO NOT CASTIEL! WASH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP MORRIGAN! ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

Pico plays a Game Pico plays a Game

I love the theme music! its a gross video but the back music haha, god strike me down now.

League of Legends General League of Legends General

NOOOO wheres VI to save Garen when you need her. Remember punch before asking questions kids, and if you feels like you really must, ask questions while punching.

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

I love it, I get the joke most people on here wont I seen some of the comments, I don't think they understand just how sexual the advertisements in japan can be. I mean when you see those things its always some girl in nothing but a towel drinking a Pepsi. The game based add are even worse all their advertising pictures is always some rag dressed girl with DD and a sword bigger than their body. As far as animation goes I have seen anime with more prestige, but not nearly the awesomeness of your motion even if its a loop. Thanks.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks Cogarutsu, yeah you got the concept of the whole video. You rock!

In the Mountains In the Mountains

Wait.... Gods a Women? (here comes the "useless disagreements for sexism" =D

River City Ridiculous River City Ridiculous

Nice i liked it, but i have one question just cause im a yu yu hakusho fan, why did you replace Kuwabara's fat friend with some curly headed blond who like explodes o.o?

OMG... you hate fat people! haha no thank you.

CynicConn responds:

Those are actually not supposed to be Kuwabara's friends from Hakusho. Those three are all bosses from RCR. Two of them are from the Zombies; Turk and Blade. I chose Rocko as the third guy because of his doofy glasses!

Eddsworld-Fan Service Rem Eddsworld-Fan Service Rem

No one else could see this just me the next email said; Edd you should go find some old Kangaroo shoes, don't think he quite know what real kangaroo shoes are. <.< (crosses fingers)